Thursday 20 October 2016

introduction

Hi Guys!

I'm going to give blog writing ago so if you ever come across my page let me know what you want more of and what to see next. I'm new to writing so I'm a little anxious regarding this blog.

*breaths in and out* but let's give this ago any way, now you know I'm not my writing skills are shoddy we've got nothing to hide.

Okay I figured there wasn't many blogs out their about reviews on tarot or oracle decks,spreads etc etc you name it they're mostly on YouTube which is fab. However if you just quickly want to read something and not spend 50 odd minutes on a review that's not so great. 

So the aim of my blog is to provide you with a satisfactory written review on decks, and where I found them. 

I think this sums it up for the intro don't you?, please follow me and make sure you leave nice comments :-).


)o(
Blessed Be
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment